If you are looking to take your journey with the herbs to a deeper level, A YEAR AMONGST THE HEDGEROWS could be what you are looking for.
A Year Amongst The Hedgerows is a season by season journey through the year, working and connecting with the wild, medicinal herbs that grow amongst our hedgerows and green spaces.
Some of what we will cover will include:
• Foraging – herb walks – identification
• Hands on herbal medicine making: – tinctures – infusions/decoctions – flower essence – syrups – oils – creams & balms.
• Everyone will create his or her own journal throughout the year.
• We will spend time deepening our connection to the plants.
• Learn about the medicinal uses of the herbs both generic and through your own personal connection. The focus being holistic wellness.
• We will look at how dis-ease manifests within the body and the deeper root causes.
• You will be introduced to different therapeutic systems of working, enabling you to make more informed choices when choosing herbs and remedies.
• We will connect deeper with the seasons as we journey through them, exploring how we can use them to enhance our lives.
There will be an element of practical & theory work to do outside of our days together.
Dates 2019 TBC. The course is run on 9 days throughout March – December – approximately 1 day every 4-6 weeks.
Venue: Witchampton Village Hall, Witchampton, Nr Wimborne, Dorset.
Total Cost: £970.00 (split payment option available – prior to the course starting)
Places are limited so its always best to book early.
This course is designed for you to step into the ancient practice of Herb craft and that is my training. This course does not train or qualify you to become a medical herbalist or to treat people on a professional basis. This is a craft for life which will enable you to use herbs for your own health and well-being.
Upon completion of this course, you will be invited to join get together/catch up days with other YATH peeps and a follow on course (Wild Heart Plant Connection) for those who wish to continue deepening their connection to the plants.
If you would like further information please use the button below or drop me an email, Dee at email@example.com